Paintballing is a fun, exciting and thrilling sport and there are many great sites across England where you can play paintballing, we countdown the top ten paintball sites in England.
10) Ambush Paintball – Ambush Paintball, based in Southampton, boasts over 100 acres of natural woodland to explore, featuring challenging game scenarios. Ambush offers paintballing, laser tag and low impact paintball. The staff at Ambush ensures that all equipment used is safe and highly maintained. The site is located just after the A334 near Southampton. The minimum age requirement for this site is 11 but for anyone under this age they can try low impact paintball. There are several game scenarios and each one has a different objective, scenarios include capture the flag, attack and defend, and there are also some scenarios that are more complex like the fort, this requires good communication and team-work. There are a variety of packages to choose from so you can easily find the one that suits you the most.
9) Holmbush Paintball – Holmbush is the largest paintball site in the south east of England, located in West Sussex, just between Crawley and Horsham. Several packages are offered including corporate packages, birthday packages, stag and hen packages and more. If you have a group of 24 or more people then you will get your very own private field and judges. There are 18 different paintball zones featured and there are even more under construction. There are variations in the woodland, terrain and tactical objectives, the combination of these will give you a fun and enjoyable day at Holmbush.
8) Adrenalin Jungle – Adrenalin Jungle is a multi-activity centre in Nottinghamshire and includes paintballing. The site is 150 acres set in Sherwood Forest in Mansfield. Adrenalin has good staff which ensures the safety of the equipment and everyone attending, and there are several settings to choose from. The 7 paintball zones include Close Quarter Battle Field, The Castle, The Wild West, The Bridge Field, Bunker Hill, Tank Mania and Village Assault. The site is able to accommodate up to 250 paintballers at any one time. All levels of players are welcome, whether you are an expert or just starting out. There are several packages to choose from and for groups of 14 or more there is a 10% discount, if your group is over 20 then you get 1 free place, over 30 and you get 2 free places.
7) Skirmish Paintball, Nottingham – Skirmish Paintball has loads of fun and exciting paintball zones for you to enjoy and boasts budget packages for all your friends to enjoy. There are packages for kids aged 9+, stag and hen packages, corporate and more. You even have the option of upgrading your package and adding more to it for even more fun. There are 8 different game zones to choose from including Arnheim Bridge, Berlin Wall, Castle Colditz, Hyperball, The Amazon, Tank Convoy, The Maze and The Village of the Damned. The game zones featured are award winning and will provide you with loads of fun. Skirmish is located just south of Worksop, just off the B6034.
6) Yorkshire Paintball Centre – The YPC (Yorkshire Paintball Centre) is based near Leeds. The bridge zone features the world’s biggest purpose built bridge spanning over 300 feet long and over 60 feet high at its highest point. There is also the bunker which is over 10,000 square feet, you will play two games in this bunker and it will take real strategy to win. For younger paintballers there is the junior paintball which is suitable for ages 10-12 years and is a great way to get kids away from the TV or computer. Game zones include The Bridge, Beirut, The Bunker, Go Ballistic, Destroy The Radar and Delta Force. You can find the YPC just between Selby and York.
Click here to see numbers 1 - 5 - Top Ten Paintball Sites in England (No 1 - 5)