The Valken Blackhawk SW-1 is the base model from Valkens Tactical Paintball Marker Series. The Blackhawk has a similar structure to the popular Tippmann 98, but offers a few more tuning options and features.
It has a semi-automatic blowback bolt system and is solidly
processed. It is interesting in the area of Uprades, as the Valken SW-1 Blackhawk can be upgraded with all types of Tippmann A5 runs and Tippmann 98 shoulder rests.
- Corrosion resistant aluminum and polymer construction
- Durable powder-coated housing
- Air duct made of stainless steel
- Removable ported barrel (A5 thread)
- Replaceable threaded adapter (makes the Blackhawk compatible with other barrel threads)
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail
- ASA made of high quality aluminum
- Modular design for easy customization and updating
- Designed for use with CO2 or compressed air