The PowAir MAXREG HP regulators offer high end product features and top quality at a terrific price. All regulators are certified to the PI and thus meet the highest European test standards.
This regulator is adjustable with shims instead of spring, which are not only more consistent in working pressure but also provide a constant working pressure for much longer, as they practically do not wear out. By removing the shims, the working pressure of the regulator can also be changed from 600 PSI to 800 PSI. Thus, has LP and HP regulator in one product.
Other features include the filling nipple with integrated micro-filter against dirt particles and the 20mm micro-manometer with PowAir logo. Both are also, as well as all burst discs in attractive All Black finish, which gives the regulator a great look.
A colour-matched filling nipple protection, as well as a threaded protective cap for transport, complete the package.
A really great overall package and at a price for which you hardly get a cheap standard regulator. For us therefore clearly the currently best product in terms of price-performance ratio.
- Highest quality materials
- PI tested for maximum safety
- Working pressure 4500 PSI / 300 bar
- Standard output pressure 800 PSI / 50 bar (HP) - Adjustable
- Double, coloured ASA O-rings (Orange)
- filling nipple with microfilter (Black)
- 20mm Micro Gauge with PowAir logo
- Black burst disks as standard
- Filling nipple protection (rubber)
- Thread protection cap (plastic)