PBG Customs Planet Eclipse EMEK Sweet Spot Trigger. Includes our custom-designed Ultralight Trigger Spring for the smoothest possible pull.
- CNC machined in the USA
- Hologram milling pattern on the sides
- Post and Pre Travel adjustments
- Ergonomically contoured face for fast firing
- Shortens trigger pull
- Ultralight Trigger Spring
- Available in a variety of colors
- Use the stock pin for the trigger, which is pushed out from the right side to left side (due to knurling diamond pattern) if you are looking at the EMEK from the back. Do not push reverse.
- Use the lighter spring provided for best results.
- DO not "overtighten" the smaller 4 screws which hold the plastic retainer cover (on top of the trigger frame) so that they do not strip or break the plastic.
- Trigger "Pre" and "Post" travel screws have been installed with blue Loctite to hold in place from vibration. Careful not to over-adjust "pre-travel" (top of trigger screw) otherwise 3-way will not reset (gun will fire once and not fire again).
- *** Planet Eclipse (Jack) suggests that you really need to have about 0.5-1.0mm of trigger travel AFTER the gun shoots for max reliability.