- It uses the EMEK platform - a gamma core drivetrain and pneumatic 3-way.
- Single trigger mechanism.
- The EMF100 will be dual use, MagFed or Hopper-Fed (PALS compatible).
It will not be switchable on the fly.
- In Hopper-Fed mode, the EMF100 has a dummy mag that must be installed.
- In MagFed mode, the EMF100 has a feed-neck cover plate that must be installed.
- Comes with a FULL EMC kit including: extended handguard/shroud and drop-down stock adaptor (to fit most BT4/Model 98 Stocks).
- Comes with a CF20 Mag
- The Dye Box mag DOES NOT work with the EMF100.
They use electronics from the DAM marker and the EMF100 has no electronics.
- EMF100 will be in black only.
- EMF100 is a purely mechanical marker.
- EMF100 will come with a 14.5” 2-piece barrel.